We Have Moved to our own Website - dareNtiff.com!

Please note that all our updates for family have all been moved to www.dareNtiff.com

Nathanael Lee


Zoe Joy Lee
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 10, 2007

I Can Reach the Bed now ...

Baby Zoe is growing up and growing tall really fast. She's learning to stand up longer and loves to stand.

Here is a couple of pictures where she pulled herself to stand up by our bed.

DSC02519

See ... i am pulling myself up

And i can reach the top part of daddie & mommie's bed

DSC02521

Hmm ... let me see if i can pull myself up and over the mattress

Heave Ho .......

DSC02522

Hmmmmph!! Guess I can't yet.

Can't seem to get my legs over the bed!!

Why is the bed so HIGH?

DSC02523

See even if i stand straight up

I can't peer onto the top of the bed!!

I need to grow taller!!!!




[tags : ]

No comments:

Your Ad Here