We Have Moved to our own Website - dareNtiff.com!

Please note that all our updates for family have all been moved to www.dareNtiff.com

Nathanael Lee


Zoe Joy Lee
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Phsyio Therapy for Nathanael at HUKM

Nathanael's Therapy @ HUKM



So mommie and kak mas brought me for my regular
session at HUKM.




They made me practise standing by the wall
Doesn't it look like as if they are punishing me?



I became clever. At times I would use my
Bum and push myself off the wall.
Guess what .... then i watch them scramble to catch me!
He! He! I can be naughty!!




Oooooh!! Phsycadelic!!




Why do parents, make faces, make funny sounds,
wave their hands funnily.
And then they expect us kids to walk into their hands,
As if their "actions" are not scarry enuf already!!
PLUS here I am claustraphobicly trapped in front and
behind by two adults.




AWWWWWW..... that's too much. U are using FOOD.
My weakness .. i love food!
See now I have to start moving forward in this
kaledoscopic tube!!




YAY!!! I made it to the end!!
U know what? They should just lift up one end
of the COLOR tube and let me slide thru it.
It will be so much faster .. hmmm ... why can't these
Why can't these grown ups think about brilliant things like these!!!


[tags : ]

No comments:

Your Ad Here