We Have Moved to our own Website - dareNtiff.com!

Please note that all our updates for family have all been moved to www.dareNtiff.com

Nathanael Lee


Zoe Joy Lee
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Zoe Joy's First Camp

Zoe's Joy First Camp

Zoe Joy experienced her first Camp/Retreat with Mommie.

We went for the AG Ministerial Retreat at Awana recently

Check out all the PKs!

(PK = Pastor's Kids)

Yup there was a Big Bunch of them.

That's me ... striking a pose! :)

Cute ?

That's me with Uncle Jon and Ko Ko Wesley

I feel secure in the arms of Superman

This is my cutest photo ever!

JOYful as always ... :)

Aunty Gwen, Cheh Cheh Renee and me.

p/s mommie said the battries of the camera died-ed. So

we didn't take any more photos ... boo hoo!



[tags : ]

No comments:

Your Ad Here