We Have Moved to our own Website - dareNtiff.com!

Please note that all our updates for family have all been moved to www.dareNtiff.com

Nathanael Lee


Zoe Joy Lee
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cool Tee Shirt Presents

Nathanael is blessed with two cooooool tee shirts this week.

Mah Mah (Grandma Lee) just got back from Hong Kong and she bought me this cool
apple green tee shirt of Mickey Mouse. Thank you so much Mah Mah! Super Cool!




5 Ku Po (Fifth Grand Aunty - Tang) just arrived back from Tasmania yesterday
nite, and today she blessed me with this coool blue tee shirt from Tasmania! And the Tee Shirt says "Someone who loves me very much went to Tasmania and got me this T-shirt" :) Tks so much Mmmm Ku Por!


YAY!! Can't wait to wear them both!! ... Mommie ... can i wear them both at the same time? Can I? Can I? Can I?


[tags : ]

No comments:

Your Ad Here