We Have Moved to our own Website - dareNtiff.com!

Please note that all our updates for family have all been moved to www.dareNtiff.com

Nathanael Lee


Zoe Joy Lee
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nathanael's Cute Poses on the Standing Frame

Here are a couple of photos taken yesterday when Nathanael was on his therapy session whilst on the Standing Frame. He was making a lot of noise, smiling, and moving a lot. We got six different poses below. Check him out.



What's on TV?
Let me check it out! :)










Aiyah mommie, why u make me stand on the Standing Frame for one hour wan? So long lah! Tired already .. can't you see me, i wanna lie down already?










This looks like Nathanael praying.
Dear Jesus .... please touch me and heal me and make all my seizures go away! Pleeeze. U are the Great God ... who can move mountains, so move all my sickness away in Jesus Name!
Amen!








I am H - A - P - P - Y
I am H - A - P - P - Y
I know I am
I am sure I am
I am H - A - P - P - Y







Check out my pose. Manja tak?
Ummm ... mommie ... its one hour already .. dont u wanna pick me up and hug me? Pleeeeeze.








This is the Action Face! Yes... little Nathanael boy has this "action" face that he sometimes pull. Like Hmmmph... I can action wan! Esp after one hour u dont want to rescue me from my Standing Frame. Hmmmmph!

:)




[tags : ]

1 comment:

Inoku said...

ka wa ii !!! =p

keeping all you wonderful
people in prayers !!

God blesz n take care, ciaoz !

Your Ad Here