We Have Moved to our own Website - dareNtiff.com!

Please note that all our updates for family have all been moved to www.dareNtiff.com

Nathanael Lee


Zoe Joy Lee
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Yeh Yeh's Birthday yesterday

Its was Yeh Yeh's Birthday yesterday



Happy Birthday to Yeh Yeh .....

Happy Birthday to uuuu ............
I had to sing it Loud :) hehehe





See how I manja Yeh Yeh ....
Poor mommie and Zoe Joy could not come cos
they are still confined at home for the first month.
So i had to represent everyone and wish Yeh Yeh Happy Birthday lor.


Mah Mah was really happy to see me.



And i had Mah Mah to feed me my dins dins during the Dinner.



Strike a Pose with 3 Sam Por (Aunty Linda)
We had dinner with 2 Suk Kung (Uncle Richard), 2 Sam Por (Aunty Sally),
3 Suk Kung (Uncle Tony) and 3 Sam Por (Aunty Linda)

[tags : ]

No comments:

Your Ad Here