We Have Moved to our own Website - dareNtiff.com!

Please note that all our updates for family have all been moved to www.dareNtiff.com

Nathanael Lee


Zoe Joy Lee
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I Stand Here, I Stand There, I Stand Everywhere

I am taking my Position
I am standing and taking Ground!

Nathanael has to stand many hours during the day as part of

his therapy to strengthen his legs and hips and to ensure that he learns to

stand on his own.

Apart from using his Standing Frame, which he's on that each day.

We try to place Nathanael at different places and surrounding.

So that at least when Nathanael stands, its not tooo boring.

There's different sights, sound and smell, which will also help

in his sensory skills.

Nathanael is standing by the Garden, and its good that he can

hold on to the grill.

See .. i can stand on my own!


[tags : ]

No comments:

Your Ad Here