We Have Moved to our own Website - dareNtiff.com!

Please note that all our updates for family have all been moved to www.dareNtiff.com

Nathanael Lee


Zoe Joy Lee
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 14, 2007

Nathanael's Gift to Mommie for Mother's Day

Nathanael's Gift to Mommie
for Mother's Day
[from Nathanael to mommie]




Mother's Day
When mommie brought me Bridges School last Friday,
Teacher Dolly taught me how to use nice colored papers
to make a gift for Mommie.




Teacher Dolly guided me to form flowers with papers
and to stick it on red shaped heart paper.




I was taking a break ...
But Teacher Dolly is very persistent and
continued to guide me thru the steps bit by bit.




Cute or not my Hat? Teacher Dolly
gave it to me, cos err.. i like looking at the lights
And the "bill" of the cap will keep me focus on
what's front in order that I don't keep looking up! :)




AND now finally to seal my pressie to mommie
with a KISS! ... muuuahhhhhh!




Happy Mother's Day
Mommie Tiffany ...
I Love U so so much


~ Nathanael ~



Poem by Daddie
[another inspiring moment!]
Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
A Mom's job is never Paid
But the Rewards are always Full





Nathanael's Video
Watch this Video of Nathanael in Bridges Early Intervention School.
See how Teacher Dolly teaches Nathanael on the Handicraft work for Mommie.
And see how Teacher Dolly imitates Nathanael. Watch it below, or click here





2 comments:

-dot- said...

so shweeeet!!! Did mommie Tiff cry?? :D

Anonymous said...

Sure. I was so touched by the lovely handy work Nathanael is so sweet. :) Am looking forward to the day when he says, "HAPPY MUMMY DAY! " Soon soon! tiff

Your Ad Here